Proposals for sessions at ACA 2019 are welcomed by the Program Chairs. Early submission of proposals is encouraged! Good proposals will be approved on a regular basis before the deadline (February 8, 2019). Accepted sessions will be immediately announced on the Sessions page. A non-exhaustive list of sessions held in previous ACA conferences is available here.
A proposal for a session has to include:
- Title of the session;
- Short abstract describing the session;
- Contact information of the organizers.
After the approval of the session, the session organizers will be in charge of:
- Inviting the speakers;
- Approving the talk abstracts;
- Maintaining a web page describing the session with talk abstracts provided;
- Sending the session web page URL and approved talk abstracts to ACA organizers.
Sessions are held in 2 to 3 hour blocks of time, each of which typically consists of either 4 to 6 half-hour talks or a one hour overview and 2 to 4 half-hour talks. These time blocks may include a half-hour break in the middle. Note that the half-hour slot includes time for questions.