You are invited to send proposals for sessions at ACA2019 before February 22, 2019 to the Program Chairs. The Scientific Committee will evaluate, review and approve proposals on a regular basis. All accepted sessions will be immediately announced on the Sessions page.
A proposal for a session must include:
- Title of the session;
- Short abstract describing the session;
- Contact information of the organizers.
After the approval of the session, the session organizers will be in charge of:
- Inviting the speakers;
- Approving the talk abstracts;
- Maintaining a web page describing the session with talk abstracts provided;
- Sending the session web page URL and approved talk abstracts to ACA organizers.
Sessions are held in 2 to 3 hour blocks of time, each of which typically consists of either 4 to 6 half-hour talks or a one hour overview and 2 to 4 half-hour talks. These time blocks may include a half-hour break in the middle. Note that the half-hour slot includes time for questions.